Friday, March 22, 2013

15 WEEKS





How far along? 15 Weeks

Total weight gain? Weighed myself at the gym I am up a total 1.4 lbs. 

Maternity Clothes? I officially bought my first maternity clothes. Two cute tank tops, two t-shirts, two dress shirts, skinny pants, crop leggings, long ruched leggings. My bump was officially raising shirts beyond my unzipped, rubber band pants and it wasn't too flattering. haha

Stretch Marks? None. 

Sleep: Sleep is good until I am up at around 4 am to go to the bathroom every night.

Best moment this week: Started working out with my personal trainer again and loving the results!

Miss Anything? Still. Missing. Alcohol. 

Movement: No movements yet.

Food cravings: Fruit cravings are still pretty dominant next to Macaroni and Cheese again. We went to Cracker Barrel and it was heaven! Especially their Chicken and Rice since my queasiness has returned.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Other than a particular time of day, nothing triggers it.

Gender Prediction: Baby Girl. 

Labor Signs: Too soon

Symptoms: Baby bump is officially visible!! Hair is growing like a weed, especially leg hair! It takes forever to shave my legs already, now I have to do it more often too. *I already struggle with shaving them enough as it is people!* Nose bleeds have started happening this week. Crazy right? Sunday I was doing the baby registry at Babies'R'Us with my cousin Rebekah and had to race across the store to throw up. We were at one of the biggest stores in Houston and of course we were alllll the way on the other end of the store. Then there were absolutely NO trash cans along the way. I was having a mini-panic attach thinking I was going to projectile vomit in the middle of the busy store trying to rush to the restroom. THEN, I accidentally ran into the mens restroom, where a big black guy was using the restroom, and just started puking my guts up. Sorry dude, your in a store with a bunch of pregnant chicks. Last but not least, stomach feels like the skin is going to rip. I have to eat every 2 hours before blood sugar starts dropping, and not over-eat or I feel miserable. 

Belly Button in or out? Innie

Wedding rings on or off? On during the day, but at night I have had to wake up and take it off because it feels too tight and wakes me up.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Despite all the crazy symptoms, I am EXTREMELY  happy! Odd?

Looking forward to: Our Gender Reveal Party on April 13th thanks to a wonderful friend Marina! I can't believe it is getting so close! 

Baby Names? Still have to be Henry the 3rd for a boy. The baby girl name seems to be settled on Adaleine, however torn between a middle name. 

Thoughts: You read all these horrible pregnancy symptoms and think, "God why would anyone want to be pregnant? That sounds miserable!" But despite all these crazy changes and symptoms you feel EXTREMELY happy. At least I do. You just think of that little baby and it makes everything worth it. Although you feel miserable at times, looking back I can barely recall how miserable I truly felt. My mind is already blocking out past yucky days. It's pretty cool. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and knowing you stopped by - even if it's anonymous ;-P - so leave me some love! XoXo