Thursday, March 28, 2013

16 Weeks



Henry and myself with our newest "baby" - Buddha!
How far along? 16 Weeks

Total weight gain? I will get weighed at the doctors week 17

Maternity Clothes? Rocking maternity tops! Although, I bought warm weather maternity clothes and then it dropped below freezing. LOVE Texas weather.

Stretch Marks? None.

Sleep: Sleep is good until I am up at around 4 am to go to the bathroom every night.

Best moment this week: Our new puppy!!! Completely non-baby related I know.

Miss Anything? Still. Missing. Alcohol. 

Movement: No movements yet, but apparently this week could be the week!

Food cravings: Fruit cravings are still pretty dominant next to Macaroni and Cheese. Thai food is a big deal too. I love that we have one literally down the street. Pad Thai, Panang Curry, Tom Yum, Tom Kha Kai - YUM! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Been pretty good this week.

Gender Prediction: Baby Girl. 

Labor Signs: Too soon

Symptoms: Baby bump is the most obvious. Hair is growing like crazy still. My trainer and Henry's family has really noticed my hair being longer - I see it everyday so haven't really noticed. Crying. ha! The emotional crying has begun too. 

Belly Button in or out? Innie - although my cute tiny belly button is starting to get a little bit bigger. I am not liking it.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: I am EXTREMELY happy! Odd? I had like 2 crying fits, but other than that happy.

Looking forward to: Doctors appointment on Monday to hear the heartbeat again, and our Gender Reveal Party on April 13th thanks to a wonderful friend Marina! Then of course, FEELING THE BABY MOVE!!

Baby Names? Still have to be Henry the 3rd for a boy. The baby girl name seems to be settled on Adaleine, however torn between a middle name still.

Thoughts: Anxious on feeling the baby move. I have felt so called flutters, but I want to feel an actual kick before I go around saying I felt the baby. Wondering how the first real movement will feel. :-)

Laughing as Buddha is jumping at our feet to be in the picture too!

Instagram photo! Follow me!
New to the blog? Be sure to check out the previous weeks! Become a follower to get future updates <3
Announcement: 1+1=3
Week 9
Week 10
Week 11
Week 12
Week 13
Week 14 Sono
Week 14
Week 15


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and knowing you stopped by - even if it's anonymous ;-P - so leave me some love! XoXo